The Blue Mountains Little Explorers Club offers monthly excursions for home schooling families. The excursions will cater to the needs of primary aged students, however, most excursions are sure to appeal to the entire family. Children of all ages are most welcome!
No membership is required – come to one excursion or come to them all!
Excursions for 2012 are:
- Mt Piper Power Station and Energy Expo, Lithgow
- Primary Proms: The Four Seasons, Sydney Opera House
- Space: It’s Outta This World (Powerhouse Museum & IMAX)
- Tobruk Sheep Station
- Backstage tour of the Joan Sutherland Performing Arts Centre, Penrith
- Dinosaurs (Australian Museum & IMAX)
- The Jungle, the Blue Mountains Botanic Gardens
- Calmsley Hill City Farm (in conjunction with Penrith Home Education Group)
- Road Trip: Camping trip to Western Plains Zoo and Royal Flying Doctors Service, Dubbo
- NPWS Discover Ranger guided walk, Blackheath
- Sailability, Penrith Lakes
- Christmas Carols at Jenolan Caves
For more information please contact Veronica at LittleExplorers@iprimus.com.au